Working with Novo Healthnet means you will be part of the next generation of Healthcare, and part of a Company that integrates innovation, technology and the highest standards of care.
Novo delivers one on one physiotherapy programs and services which improves the health and wellness of our clients. We help them reach and more importantly sustain their goals of what a healthier version of themselves means.
Joining our team means working with an integration of lead practitioners who share the same philosophy and vision, and together ensure that they provide optimal care.
Novo offers competitive salaries, diverse opportunities, mentorship, and a dynamic work environment.
We are currently looking to fill the below position:
Director of Eldercare- PT or Reg. KIN
You will be working within our Eldercare Sector which provides services in various locations across Ontario.
- Registered Physiotherapist or Registered KIN
- Experience in long term care and retirement home (minimum 2 years)
- Comfortable with internet and computers, including use of Point Click Care/MED e-care, Excel, Power Point, Word
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Leadership experience with small and large teams
- Ability to travel and work a flexible schedule
- Time management skills
- Able to multi-task and be organized
Candidate should be comfortable with computers: Excel (spreadsheets and formulas), Word, etc., and should also possess excellent verbal and grammatical skills.
Assisting in RFP submissions.
Must be able to manage team members, be organized, present well.
Must be able and willing to travel and have a valid Driver’s Licence.
Competitive and commensurate with experience. Flexible employment arrangements available.